The Camino linear floor diffusers with actuators are designed for use in raised access floor
air distribution systems, where the floor cavity is used as a pressurized supply air plenum.
High quality, heavy duty, aluminum linear grilles are featured providing an architectural
appealing face design that compliments contemporary decor. Galvanized steel damper
housing incorporate a dust/dirt collection area.
- The linear floor diffuser provides variable air volume heating or cooling control for ducted or
- Shallow chassis design minimizes all underfloor interference.
- A 90 degree rotation low leakage damper and integral Siemens modulating actuator provide
precise airflow control and accepts a 0-10 VDC signal from a thermostat or temperature sensor.
- High CFM output and VAV thermostat control allow for environmental comfort in perimeter zone
applications where glazing and high solar loads are present.
- Rotatable grille inserts maximize comfort levels through strategic direction of air.
- Aluminum grilles are available in a wide range of heavy duty powder coat finishes and colors.
- Meets all the requirements of NFPA 90A.
- Simple installation, unit fits into place from the top of the floor panel.
- Low 8” overall height allows for installation in 8” raised access floors. Minimizes any interference issues in plenum. - Two adjustable grilles for optimal air patterns and comfort.
- Compact 24 VAC direct drive proportional actuator c/w cover.
- Minimum and maximum airflow limits are achieved by limiting the range of the control signal.
- Actuator features two connection ports for simple interconnection using modular plenum rated cables.
Multiple units can be daisy-chained together.
- Actuator accepts 0-10 VDC control signal from thermostat or temperature sensor.
- Units can be daisy chained for zone control. Refer to technical cut sheet on Power Supply Module.